Podejmij wyzwanie – praca dla programisty w Krakowie w branży IT jako Java Developer
Our partner is the global leader in door opening solutions, dedicated to satisfying end-user needs for security, safety and convenience. They have been listed two years in a row by Fortune Magazine as one of the world’s 100 most innovative companies. The Group has 46 000 employees and annual sales of EUR 7.3 billion.
The office atmosphere is open, honest and friendly, and the open landscape encourages interaction and communication. Work-life-balance is essential for long-term productivity and employee satisfaction. Flexible working hours is a part of this balance.
Scrum teams are small, cross-functional and self-organizing units that collaborate with the product owner to transform customer needs into valuable features.
Who You are?
You are a skilled Java developer, dedicated to being part of a team delivering high quality software. You do this by sharing the belief in the agile values, by being motivated, focused, taking initiatives, and eager to learn.
Test driven development, continuous integration, design discussions, refactoring and pair programming is a natural part of your work. Development tasks could include anything from frontend web design to writing database upgrade scripts and server backend code. As part of the team you do what needs to be done for a successful release, including investigating reported bugs, writing documentation, taking part in pre-release testing, and doing performance measurements.
Our client work in a global environment so you need to be proficient in English, both written and spoken.
You feel confident in most of the technologies, tools and practices currently in use:
– Java SE, Java EE (Java 8 experience is a plus)
– Tomcat, Jetty, JBoss AS (WildFly experience is a plus)
– JSF, PrimeFaces, jQuery
– Spring, Seam, Hibernate
– Web Services (SOAP, REST)
– MS SQL Server, MongoDB, JDBC
– PKI, SSL/TLS, EJBCA, PKCS, OpenSSL is a plus
– Maven, SVN, Git, IntelliJ IDEA, Ansible, TeamCity, Jenkins, Sonar, JIRA
– Test automation tools (e.g. Selenium, SoapUI, jMeter) experience is a plus
– TDD, jUnit, Mockito
– Pair programming, Continuous integration, Refactoring, Domain-Driven Design, Collective code ownership, Coding standards
– Scrum, Kanban
Our partner offers:
– Stable employment in a friendly international atmosphere,
– Private Medical Care,
– Multisport & Benefit cards,
– Mobile phone contract,
– In-house free English classes,
– Training budget,
– Ergonomic workplaces with all necessary tools and equipment,
– Trips to Sweden, to visit our partners