(Senior) Software Engineer C#
Our partner is a trusted source for innovative products, services, solutions, and know-how related to the creation, management, and use of secure identities for millions of customers around the world. The company’s served markets include physical and logical access control, including strong authentication and credential management; card printing and personalization; visitor management systems. They have been listed two years in a row by Fortune Magazine as one of the world’s 100 most innovative companies.
Who our client is
The office atmosphere is open, honest and friendly, and the open landscape encourages interaction and communication. Work-life-balance is essential for long-term productivity and employee satisfaction. Flexible working hours is a part of this balance. Scrum teams are small, cross-functional and self-organizing units that collaborate with the product owner to transform customer needs into valuable features. Our client’s culture is characterized by short decision paths, clear targets and team spirit. They work in multinational environment so fluent English in speaking and writing is a must.
(Senior) Software Engineer will work in a highly collaborative and dynamic multi-team environment to enhance, customize, and maintain our desktop/web/mobile software applications through a variety of analysis and programming tasks. Candidates will encounter the challenge, excitement, and responsibility of a fast-paced, growth environment and should have the desire and ability to learn and apply new skills and technologies quickly.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following (other duties may be assigned)
– Analyze and evaluate software requirements; collaborate with colleagues and customers to gather and define product requirements
– Assist in product design and architecture development
– Design, develop and maintain software systems to satisfy documented software requirements
– Facilitate and assist in the task estimation process
– Work and communicate in a cross-functional team environment comprised of software engineers, quality assurance engineers, product line managers, and customer support representatives, etc.
– Investigate and analyze reported software defects to resolve them in a timely manner
– Proactively provide status, raise issues, and communicate necessary information to appropriate team members on a regular basis
– Prepare, present, and participate in technical discussions and code reviews
– Contribute to the continued development of processes to improve the efficiency and quality of development projects; assist in formulating standards and development practices to improve the software development process
– Work with all departments to continuously improve product, process, workflow, and customer experience
– Make recommendations and assist in the implementation of new processes and tools
– Consult with hardware engineers and other engineering staff to evaluate interfaces between hardware & software and operational & performance requirements of the overall system
Education and/or Experience
– Bachelor’s degree from an accredited four-year college or university (CS, EE or relevant discipline)
– 3-5+ years of software development experience with demonstrable experience and fundamental understanding of the .NET Framework including C#, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, XML, web services, data structures and collections, caching, configuration, etc.
– 3-5+ years efficiently incorporating relational database management systems (Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, Microsoft Access, etc.) and LDAP into software applications (with both internal data and linking to external data sources via data providers)
– Experience with implementation of security protocols and secure implementation of cryptographic techniques, and the documentation of the security aspects of system design and implementation is highly desired
– Previous utilization of any of the following a definite plus:
- U/I modeling tools
- Interfacing with printers
- Encoding of smart cards
- Designing and implementing API’s for delivered products
– Ability to effectively communicate in the English language verbally and in writing
– Ability to read and interpret technical journals, specifications, international technical standards, etc.
– Proficiency with modern software tools, a variety of Windows operating systems and the Microsoft Office suite
Our partner offers
– Competitive salary and yearly bonus
– Stable employment in a friendly international atmosphere
– Flexible working hours
– Private medical care, life insurance
– MultiSport cards
– In-house free English classes
– Fresh fruit delivery every week
– Ergonomic workplaces with all necessary tools and equipment
– Free bike and car parking for all employees
For more details, please contact [email protected]
Please attached the following clause:
“I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed by RECONNECT, ul. Szlak 65, 31-153 Krakow, for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Personal Data Protection Act as of 29 August 1997, consolidated text: Journal of Laws 2016, item 922 as amended.”