Embedded Software Test Engineer
Are you ready to shape the future of the secure identification, authentication, privacy protection and access control technologies? If the answer is yes – apply and join the team in Krakow!
Our partner is a trusted source for innovative products, services, solutions, and know-how related to the creation, management, and use of secure identities for millions of customers around the world. The company’s served markets include physical and logical access control, including strong authentication and credential management; card printing and personalization; visitor management systems. They have been listed two years in a row by Fortune Magazine as one of the world’s 100 most innovative companies.
Who our client is
The office atmosphere is open, honest and friendly, and the open landscape encourages interaction and communication. Work-life-balance is essential for long-term productivity and employee satisfaction. Flexible working hours is a part of this balance. Scrum teams are small, cross-functional and self-organizing units that collaborate with the product owner to transform customer needs into valuable features. Our client’s culture is characterized by short decision paths, clear targets and team spirit. They work in multinational environment so fluent English in speaking and writing is a must.
Our partner needs:
– An expert in the SW and systems testing methodologies, preferably with the background in the Smart Card industry
– A fast learning, innovative and persistent person with a wide interest in applications like IoT, secure access control, identification and authentication
– Experience with testing and development of the test environment for the complex SW implementations that are built upon multiple international standards and specifications
– Knowledge of the security evaluation methodology related to the contactless applications (e.g. contactless payment, electronic passports, secure access control)
– Ability to work effectively in the international teams
– Persistence to get the things done in the agile way
– Creativity, passion for learning, ability to lead with action, to motivate and teach.
– Accomplished education (degree) with focus on SW engineering, electronics, system engineering, IT security or similar. Alternatively, adequate, provable experience and achievements related to these job requirements could be considered.
– Ability to express yourself clearly, to communicate respectfully, to explain complex issues/problems/products/solutions to the people that are not experts in your field and to create easy-to-understand technical documents in English.
– Ability to use common office and development tools running on the Mac OS and/or Windows.
– Willingness and ability to travel internationally (3-5 times per year)
– Legal eligibility to work in the country where you are hired
Nice to have:
– A knowledge of relevant standards, trends and best practices is some of the following fields (among others): antenna design, semiconductors, PCB design, rapid prototyping, testing, characterization, measurement, sensors, electro-mechanical locks, RFID, ISO14443, ISO15693, NFC, Bluetooth, UWB, cryptography, security evaluation, secure microcontrollers, IoT, M2M, assembler, C/C#/C++, Java, Java Card, Global Platform, EMV, ICAO9303, iOS and/or Android app development, biometrics, AI, convolutional neural networks.
– Knowledge of (and preferably experience with) Agile development, Lean Innovation, Design Thinking.
Our partner offers:
– Competitive salary and yearly bonus
– Stable employment in a friendly international atmosphere
– Flexible working hours
– Private medical care, life insurance
– MultiSport cards
– In-house free English classes
– Fresh fruit delivery every week
– Ergonomic workplaces with all necessary tools and equipment
– Free bike and car parking for all employees
For more details, please contact [email protected]
Please attached the following clause:
“I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed by RECONNECT, ul. Szlak 65, 31-153 Krakow, for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Personal Data Protection Act as of 29 August 1997, consolidated text: Journal of Laws 2016, item 922 as amended.”