Senior Cloud Developer – cloud-based web applications
Podejmij wyzwanie – praca dla programisty w Krakowie w branży IT jako Senior Cloud Developer
Our partner is the global leader in door opening solutions, dedicated to satisfying end-user needs for security, safety and convenience. They have been listed two years in a row by Fortune Magazine as one of the world’s 100 most innovative companies. The Group has 46 000 employees and annual sales of EUR 7.3 billion.
The office atmosphere is open, honest and friendly, and the open landscape encourages interaction and communication. Work-life-balance is essential for long-term productivity and employee satisfaction. Flexible working hours is a part of this balance.
Scrum teams are small, cross-functional and self-organizing units that collaborate with the product owner to transform customer needs into valuable features.
Who you are
You are a skilled and ambitious person and you have been working with cloud solutions for several years. As a Senior Developer you will lead the design and implementation of cloud based software. You will work close with the architects to develop and handle the cloud strategies. You have a genuine interest in developing systems and software that works for the end-customers and show interests in new technologies.
Our client work in a global environment so you need to be fluent in English, both written and spoken.
– Develop a high availability and scalable data analytics solution,
– Support with platform selection and allocation of functionality to specific system components,
– Develop logical and physical data models, implementation of databases,
– Analyze content and quality of data, recommend data management procedures,
– Develop reporting and data analysis architecture,
– Participate in CloudOps and Continuous Deployment of new functionality,
– Participate in developing security and monitoring for databases,
– Participate in data migration and integration activities,
– Participate in development, testing and optimization of database applications.
For the cloud services and mass data processing projects our client is looking for some of following
– Min. 3 years of experience as a developer,
– Good problem solving skills and an analytic mindset,
– Strong team player, with cross functional team collaboration skills,
– Strong programming skills (Java, NodeJS, Golang, Python) is a must,
– Experience using AWS or similar services,
– Experience in data architecture life cycle, logical and physical modeling and management,
– General knowledge and experience of large-scale Databases,
– Experience needed for Web applications and APIs. HTTP/REST,
– Knowledge of TDD, Pair programming, Continuous integration and deployment, Collective code ownership, Coding standards,
– Knowledge of Cloud Security and sensitive data security.
Nice to have:
– Experience as a cloud developer is a plus,
– Experience in data integration, data distribution, and staging along with data quality analysis is a plus,
– Experience in using Big Data technologies like Hadoop / Flume / Storm is a plus,
– Experience within IoT data analytics, real-time and batch processing is a plus,
– NoSQL experience e.g. MongoDB, Redis or DynamoDB is a plus,
– Understanding of Cloud operation/DevOps experience is a great plus.
Our partner offers:
– Flexible working hours,
– Stable employment in a friendly international atmosphere,
– Training budget,
– Private Medical Care,
– Multisport & Benefit cards,
– Mobile phone contract,
– In-house free English classes,
– Ergonomic workplaces with all necessary tools and equipment.
In this position, occasional travelling might be required.
If you are interested in this position, please apply by filling out the form: https://goo.gl/3ZDmnu