Software Test Engineer
Podejmij wyzwanie – praca dla programisty w Krakowie w branży IT jako Software Test Engineer
We are currently looking for an experienced Software Test Engineer, to join a project in Kraków (Zabierzów).
Our partner is the global leader in door opening solutions, dedicated to satisfying end-user needs for security, safety and convenience. They have been listed two years in a row by Fortune Magazine as one of the world’s 100 most innovative companies. The Group has 46 000 employees and annual sales of EUR 7.3 billion.
Who is our client?
The office atmosphere is open, honest and friendly, and the open landscape encourages interaction and communication. Work-life-balance is essential for long-term productivity and employee satisfaction. Flexible working hours is a part of this balance. Scrum teams are small, cross-functional and self-organizing units that collaborate with the product owner to transform customer needs into valuable features.
The knowledge exchange within the department is an ongoing process and everyone is encouraged both to take part in and contribute to it.
Who you are
Our client is looking to hire a Software Test Engineer to support development and verification of the entire portfolio of products. This position is a blend of a software developer and a test engineer role.
The candidate will be tasked with designing and implementing new tools and frameworks for the testing and validation for the company solutions. In parallel to the development activities the candidate will execute the tests and produce the evidence of testing campaigns.
The candidate will be expected to make strong contributions to feature design; engage with peers in test prototyping, fixture design; and developing test tools, frameworks, and methodologies to deliver best-in-class product solutions.
The candidate may work with a number of different technologies and platforms ranging from embedded firmware to mobile applications.
This position is for a team player, and will be part of a larger Test Engineering team which validates products from concept through production, working with internal and external customers. An ideal candidate should have open mind set, be flexible, focused on quality and open to switching to different projects.
The work is in a global environment so you need to be proficient in English, both written and spoken.
- Design, develop and maintain test methodologies, test frameworks, and test tools to validate existing and future product functionality
- Execute test plans and document the results of testing campaigns
- Analyze and collect metrics on defects / defect patterns, to drive improvements in test coverage and product design to increase product quality and usability
- Contribute to standards and processes to continuously challenge and improve team practices
- Participates in general laboratory and test / development duties as required
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Should have a strong foundation in software/firmware engineering
- Should have demonstrated experience in test execution and test specification management
- Should have knowledge of various test/development methodologies such as BDD, TDD, Acceptance Testing, Unit Testing, System Testing, Performance Testing, and Integration Testing
- Should have demonstrated experience and aptitude for problem solving and debugging
- Experience with Secure Elements, RFID, NFC, HCE or Bluetooth technologies is a plus
- Working knowledge of cryptography and security practices is a plus
- Ability to complete design related tasks with minimal supervision
- Experience with Agile Scrum development a plus
Our partner offers:
- Flexible working hours
- Stable employment in a friendly international atmosphere,
- Training budget,
- Private Medical Care,
- Multisport & Benefit cards,
- Mobile phone contract,
- In-house free English classes,
- Ergonomic workstations with necessary tools and equipment.
For more details, please contact [email protected]
Please attached the following clause:
“I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Personal Data Protection Act as of 29 August 1997, consolidated text: Journal of Laws 2016, item 922 as amended.”