Podejmij wyzwanie – praca dla programisty w Krakowie w branży IT jako Front-End Developer
Our partner is the global leader in door opening solutions, dedicated to satisfying end-user needs for security, safety and convenience. They have been listed two years in a row by Fortune Magazine as one of the world’s 100 most innovative companies. The Group has 46000 employees and annual sales of EUR 7.3 billion.
The office atmosphere is open, honest and friendly, and the open landscape encourages interaction and communication. Work-life-balance is essential for long-term productivity and employee satisfaction. Flexible working hours is a part of this balance. Scrum teams are small, cross-functional and self-organizing units that collaborate with the product owner to transform customer needs into valuable features.
The knowledge exchange within the department is an ongoing process and everyone is encouraged both to take part in and contribute to it.
- About 3 years of experience (or more) as front-end developer,
- Good problem solving skills, analytic mindset,
- Strong team player, with cross functional team collaboration skills,
- Experience in building Web applications (APIs, HTTP/REST),
- Experience in React JS, Flux, Flow, MobX, JEST, Webpack, Babel, ES6 and ESNext, once-ccs,
- Knowledge of TDD, Pair programming, Continuous integration, Collective code ownership and Coding standards,
- Knowledge of using AWS is a plus,
- Experience in working in Scrum, Kanban.
Our partner offers:
- Flexible working hours,
- Stable employment in a friendly international atmosphere,
- Training budget,
- Private Medical Care,
- Multisport & Benefit cards,
- Mobile phone contract,
- In-house free English classes,
- Ergonomic workstations with necessary tools and equipment.
If you are interested in this position, please apply by filling out the form: https://goo.gl/RHSMDv