Cloud Services Test Developer
Podejmij wyzwanie – praca dla programisty w Krakowie w branży IT jako Cloud Services Test Developer
Our partner is the global leader in door opening solutions, dedicated to satisfying end-user needs for security, safety and convenience. They have been listed two years in a row by Fortune Magazine as one of the world’s 100 most innovative companies. The Group has 47 500 employees and annual sales of EUR 7.9 billion.
Who we are
The office atmosphere is open, honest and friendly, and the open landscape encourages interaction and communication. Work-life-balance is essential for long-term productivity and employee satisfaction. Flexible working hours is a part of this balance. Scrum teams are small, cross-functional and self-organizing units that collaborate with the product owner to transform customer needs into valuable features.
The knowledge exchange within the department is an ongoing process and everyone is encouraged both to take part in and contribute to it.
Who you are
The work is in a global environment so you need to be proficient in English, both written and spoken.
For the cloud based projects we are looking for some of following skills:
– Java testing in general,
– Understanding of agile testing,
– Experience with web applications and Web Services (HTTP/REST),
– Experience with test automation tools (e.g. Postman, Jenkins),
– Experience with automation of performance testing (e.g. jMeter, Locust),
– Experience with building test frameworks to automate regression and performance testing,
– Min. 3 years of experience as software tester (QA),
– TDD, Pair programming, Continuous integration, Collective code ownership, Coding standards,
Nice to have:
– Python testing is a plus,
– Experience with AWS or other public cloud is a big plus.
• Work in R&D unit of one of the most innovative company worldwide,
• Stable employment in a friendly international atmosphere,
• Flexible working hours,
• Private Medical Care,
• Multisport & Benefit cards,
• Mobile phone contract,
• In-house free English classes,
• Ergonomic workstations with necessary tools and equipment.