Cloud Infrastructure Engineer in IoT
Podejmij wyzwanie – praca dla programisty w Krakowie w branży IT jako Cloud Infrastructure Engineer in IoT
We are currently looking for an experienced Cloud Infrastructure Engineer, in Kraków (Zabierzów), who will focuse on Amazon AWS' Serverless infrastructure.
Our partner is the global leader in door opening solutions, dedicated to satisfying end-user needs for security, safety and convenience. They have been listed two years in a row by Fortune Magazine as one of the world’s 100 most innovative companies. The Group has 46 000 employees and annual sales of EUR 7.3 billion.
Who we are
The office atmosphere is open, honest and friendly, and the open landscape encourages interaction and communication. Work-life-balance is essential for long-term productivity and employee satisfaction. Flexible working hours is a part of this balance. Scrum teams are small, cross-functional and self-organizing units that collaborate with the product owner to transform customer needs into valuable features.
The knowledge exchange within the department is an ongoing process and everyone is encouraged both to take part in and contribute to it.
Who you are
We seek someone with extensive experience with managing infrastructure on Amazon Web Services, and with using automation tools for that platform. You probably have a background as a skilled IT systems administrator or a developer with an interest for infrastructure and networks, with several years' hands-on experience with Linux server environments. You are also familiar with some software development tools and have motivation to keep them best aligned for users and processes by continuous improvement. You perform these tasks with satisfaction, sharing our belief in the agile values, by being motivated, focused, taking initiatives, and eager to learn.
We expect you to do great work, both as part of a team and independently.
We work in a global environment so you need to be fluent in English, both written and spoken.
- Thorough knowledge of systems administration, on Windows and Linux
- Experience from automating the configuration of AWS infrastructure is preferred
- Experience from AWS Serverless/IoT services is preferred
- Experience from agile development methods is a benefit
- Hands on experience of installing IT hardware and software
- Hands on experience with virtualization, cloud IaaS/PaaS setup, data backup
- Knowledge of some software development tools like Git, Jenkins, TeamCity and a will to learn more
- Develop and improve Serverless/IoT infrastructure as part of 1-2 project teams primarily located in the same office.
- Be the expert within the teams regarding infrastructure, network security and data protection.
- Maintain, configure and improve software development tools used by the teams.
Beside a competitive salary our parntner offers
- Flexible working hours
- Stable employment in a friendly international atmosphere
- Private Medical Care
- Multisport & Benefit cards
- Mobile phone contract
- In-house free English classes
- Ergonomic workstations with necessary tools and equipment
In this position, occasional travelling to our other sites might be required. Please contact Marlena for more details, at [email protected]