Senior Hosting and DC Services Engineer
Podejmij wyzwanie – praca dla programisty w Krakowie w branży IT jako Senior Hosting and DC Services Engineer
Are You looking for a new challenge within development of global IT structures? Maybe this job as Senior Hosting and DC Services Engineer in Poland, Krakow is for You!
The Senior Hosting and DC Services Engineer is a position within Global IT Shared Service Center (GSSC) and reports to Service manager for Hosting and Collaboration.
In this role, You will act as a Team Lead for Hosting and DC Services in a role interacting and driving solution and process improvements within the service areas of DC Services, network, interacting with hosting, collaboration and application management areas as well as handling partners and suppliers.
In this position, you will be part of executing the start of the 24x7x365 Global Operations Centre and driving the excellence of the local Hosting/DC & Network support and CM/IM excellence.
Your role is to understand how to build a strong support organization handling all tasks within an Infrastructure support organization and interact with our partners.
In close collaborating with our internal customers and external strategic partners, you will increase the quality and efficiency for IT infrastructure for our application services following selected ITIL processes and planning for future growth initiatives.
Responsibilities and Challenges
- Contribute to that our global DC Services delivers according to SLA’s
- Compliance with any and all related Policies
- Process and routines are well defined
- Identification of Critical Success Factors and Key Performance Indicators
- Process advocacy and ensuring proper training is conducted
- Continual Process Improvement efforts
- Ensure fast and proper handling of all tasks from our customers
- Establish and improve selected ITIL standard process for the services
- Define and establish lean processes with well-defined interfaces for Service requests and operations from business and customers
- Support in the reporting and analysis of Service metrics
- Contribute to a well defines Service Catalogue for GSSC Services
- Contribute to that our CMDB is up to date.
- Contribute in establishing a Control Centre monitoring function for visibility of all GSSC services with customer specific dashboards
What we are looking for someone with the following experience
- Expert knowledge in DC/Hosting and Collaboration Services and Delivery Processes and integration of those in an international enterprise.
- Working side by side without superior engineers while driving future services and improvements
- Long senior background in Microsoft platforms with great technical skills
- Long experience in working with global Infrastructure outsourcing partners
- Technical background from Infrastructure services
- Strong Business and Customer orientation
- Skills in Architecture design and documentation
- Strong understanding of Infrastructure Services
- Project Management skills and Line Manager experience
- Process oriented approach
- Experience in global Budget and Forecast processes
- Solid understanding of standard client/server, networking, and internet fundamentals
- High level of verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Experience form former global positions DC/Hosting and Collaboration Services preferred
Education and/or Experience
- Minimum of 8 years of professional experience in service oriented delivery in a large international environment
- ITIL certifications is strong plus
- MCSA / MCSE Certifications desired
- Successful integration of ITIL Service & Support Procedures in an international company
- The ideal candidate should possess excellent analytical and communication skills and communicate results at a level consistent with the target audience
- Travel and fieldwork including international travel, therefore employee must possess a valid Passport and can acquire valid visas.
- Ability to effectively communicate in English language verbally and in writing.
- Travel and fieldwork including international travel,
- Highly organized
- Experience from working in a global organization
- Have to take on on-duty for out of office hours until future mode is in place
If You have any question do not hesitate to contact us, at [email protected]