Cloud Project Leader
Podejmij wyzwanie – praca dla programisty w Krakowie w branży IT jako Cloud Project Leader
Our partner is the global leader in door opening solutions, dedicated to satisfying end-user needs for security, safety and convenience. ASSA ABLOY has for the third time been listed by Fortune Magazine as one of the world’s 100 most innovative companies. The Group has 47 000 employees and annual sales of EUR 7.5 billion.
The shared technologies division have offices in Stockholm (Sweden), Kraków (Poland), Cambrils (Spain) and Gurgaon (India). Shared Technologies consists of over 250 R&D engineers with plans to grow.
The R&D in Zabierzow is a motivated team of professionals who put pride in delivering innovative, high quality and secure products that are used globally.
The office atmosphere is open, honest and friendly, and we sit in an open landscape that encourages interaction and communication. We believe that work-life-balance is essential for long-term productivity and employee satisfaction. Flexible working hours is a part of this balance.
Scrum teams are small, cross-functional and self-organizing units that collaborate with the Product Owner to transform customer needs into valuable features.
The knowledge exchange within the department is an ongoing process and everyone is encouraged both to take part in and contribute to it. We want our employees to learn more and support them when they aim to improve their skills. This is part of our dedication to continuous improvement.
We believe that you have previous experience in project leadership and lean/agile software development in a multi-site environment.
You are a team player, you love working with people and you are always ready to both help and ask for help when needed. You share information and knowledge openly and proactively. You enjoy working in teams with a culture of freedom and responsibility and are self-disciplined. You share our belief in lean and agile values, by being motivated, focused, taking initiatives, and eager to learn.
Desired skill set and experience
• You have previous Project Leader/Scrum Master experience
• You enjoy working with people and make them grow.
• You can show a history of genuine interest in agile and/or lean product development methods.
• You have strong communication skills in English towards all levels of the organization.
• You have a proven track-record of delivering on your commitments.
• You enjoy taking initiative, continuously improve yourself and world around
• Engineering background in cloud software development (AWS, microservices architecture, continuous deployment, Java/Golang/Python) will be a big plus
• Playing Scrum Master role within development team as servant leader
• Support team members in project execution according to our Way of Working.
• Encourage and coach an agile/lean product innovation ways of working.
• Handle Team manning and budget discussions.
• Support Product Manager / Product Owner in planning, synchronization and stakeholders communication
• Cooperate with other Project Leaders, also in different geographical locations.
• Prepare information needed in the project Gateway material.
• Flexible working hours
• Stable employment in a friendly international atmosphere
• Private Medical Care
• Multisport & Benefit cards
• Mobile phone contract
• In-house free English classes
• Training budget
• Ergonomic workplaces with all necessary tools and equipment in brand new office
In this position, occasional travelling to our other sites might be required.
The position will report to Product Innovation Manager in Krakow.
For further information please contact [email protected]